Sources and further resources
This resource list was produced with the help of the following sources:
- DataScienceR – A curated list of R tutorials for Data Science, NLP and Machine Learning.
- RStartHere – A guide to some of the most useful R packages, organized by workflow.
- Paul van der Laken Resources –R resources, including free courses, books, tutorials, & cheat sheets.
- Paul van der Laken Tips – Tips and tricks for R, RStudio, Markdown, tidy data manipulation and visualization.
- Awesome R – A curated list of awesome R packages and tools.
- Awesome R Shiny – A curated list of resources for R Shiny.
- Awesome Machine Learning – A curated list of awesome Machine Learning frameworks, libraries and software.
- Awesome R Markdown – An awesome rmarkdown related package collection.
- Awesome Network Analysis – An awesome list of resources to construct, analyze and visualize network data.
- Awesome Awesomeness – A curated list of amazingly awesome awesomeness.
- lists – The definitive list of lists (of lists) curated on GitHub.
- Data Science Guide – Community-sourced data science repo which provides anyone interested in learning data science with a wealth of open source, industry-best learning materials and learning tracks.
- R Programming Blogs List – Top 40 R Programming Blogs and Websites To Follow in 2019.
- Bookdown Data Science – List of data science books written with bookdown.